Department of Applied Sciences (Medical Engineering)
Is a course tailored to produce individuals who are hands-on in the development, testing and implementation of safe and effective technology solutions for the health and medicine industry.
Skills Obtained from Studying Medical Engineering
- Careful measurement and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- A good eye for design.
- Creative and technical ability to turn the design into products.
- Evaluation of medical devices.
- Ability to empathize with patients.
Career Prospects in Medical Engineering Field
- Research organizations.
- Government agencies.
- Medical centres.
Diploma, mean grade C
Duration: 7 Trimesters