Department of Health Sciences (Community Health & Development & HIV AIDS Management)
This course is aimed at producing a health worker who is capable of addressing health issues on a bottom-up approach like from community to global perspective and critically analyze the related health problems with a view of proposing possible solutions.
Skills Obtained from Studying Community Health and HIV/ AIDS Management
- They will be able to participate in the management of community health and HIV/AIDS projects.
- Appreciate the role of community organization in community and health and HIV/AIDS management.
- Promoting ethical practices and integrate gender in community development.
Appreciating the role of communication in the community.
- The students will gain self-entrepreneurial skills in national development.
They will also understand the role of HIV/AIDS in the development of the organization goals.
- Understand the global trends in HIV/AIDS and situations.
They will also be able to demonstrate an understanding of innovative ways of being self-reliant.
- Health worker.
- Social worker.
- Working in hospitals, NGOs, Clinics.
- Certificate, Mean Grade D Plain. Duration: 4 Trimesters
- Diploma, Mean Grade C-. Duration: 6 Trimesters