Department Counselling (Counselling Psychology)
Counselling psychology graduates facilitates personal and interpersonal functioning across the life span with a focus on emotional, social, vocational, educational, health-related, development and organizational concerns.
Skills Acquired in the Field of Counseling Psychology
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to develop a non-judgmental approach
- Resilience, patience and humility.
- Real interest in people.
- An understanding of confidentiality and professional boundaries.
- Counselors work a vital role in NGOs, old age homes, rehabilitation centres.
- Educational sector acts as school counsellors, training career counsellors.
- Organizational Psychology works for the human resource department in organizations.
- Craft, Mean Grade D-. Duration: 3 Trimesters
- Certificate, Mean Grade D Plain. Duration: 4 Trimesters
- Diploma, Mean Grade C-. Duration: 7 Trimesters