Department of ICT (Health Records & IT)
Health records is a program that entails organizing and managing health information data is accurate and accessible and secure in both paper and in the electronic systems. Use of Information technology to keep records of a patient information for data bases and also to maintain their medical history.
Skills Acquired in Health Records and IT
- Customer service.
- Ability to write clear reports.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Computer documentation skills.
- Data entry management skills.
Prospective Fields of Employment
- Medical practices.
- State or local health departments.
- Certificate, Mean Grade C-. Duration: 6 Months
- Diploma, Mean Grade C. Duration: 9 Months