Department of ICT (Information Communication Technology)
ICT is a term for Information Communication Technology, which refers to all communication technologies including the internet, wireless networks, cellphones, computers, video conferences, social net networking and other media application. ICT is an industry in itself which employs the use of computers, networks, software and other digital or electronic devices for managing and communication information. Examples of ICT include e-books, email, chat and distance learning programs.
Skills Acquired in ICT Course
- Coding and programming skills.
- Computer science and web development.
- Deepened technology and how it works.
- Ability to converse with people through various channels of technology.
- Computer service technician.
- Cyber security specialist.
- Data analyst.
- Hardware engineer.
- Multimedia developer.
- Business analyst.
- Certificate, Mean Grade D Plain. Duration: 4 Trimesters
- Diploma, Mean Grade C-. Duration: 7 Trimesters